Ergonomics Awareness Training for Production Employees, held On-Site
Our experience has shown that an awareness of ergonomics concepts is important to employees doing the work most affected by job changes. They will benefit from understanding:
- Why ergonomics efforts are being initiated in the company;
- How ergo principles can be used to improve their working conditions and reduce their potential for injury; and
- How, when, and to whom they should report physical discomfort and symptoms of cumulative trauma.
Each training program we develop is tailored to specific company needs, including the length of the sessions, the topics presented, and where and when training sessions are held.
Common training topics include:
- Introduction (the what and why) to ergonomics
- The employee's role in implementing ergonomics-related changes
- Recognizing the occurrence of cumulative trauma disorders and the importance of early reporting and prevention
- The best process for reporting physical discomfort, injuries, and suggestions