You are here
- Home >
- Tristan Weaver
Tristan Weaver, MD
- Assistant Professor-Clinical, Anesthesiology
- Physician, FGP-Anesthesiology
410 W 10th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
Berry Friedman Travel Award.
Ohio State University Scholarship in Medicine.
ORR Medicine Scholarship.
Samuel J. Roessler Memorial Research Fellowship Award.
- Weaver, T.; Tu, J., 2016, "Interventional Management of Intercostal Neuritis Secondary to Metastatic Sinus Cancer by Radio Frequency Ablation." BAOJ Pall Medicine 1, no. 1,
- Dzwoncyzk, R.; Weaver, T.E.; Puente, E.G.; Bergese, S.D., 2012, "Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting Prophylaxis From an Economic Point of View." AMERICAN JOURNAL OF THERAPEUTICS 19, no. 1,
- "A Novel Approach to Cervical Discography via the “Safe Rectangle” Obtained with Fluoroscopic and Ultrasonagraphic Modalities." 2015, Presented at NASS Spine Across the Sea,
- "Interventional Management of Intercostal Neuritis Secondary to Metastatic Sinus Cancer by Radiofrequency Ablation." 2015, Presented at American Society of Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine,
- "Transversus Abdominis Plane Block under Ultrasound Guidance for Anesthetic Management of Intrathecal Pump Replacement in a Patient with Non-ischemic Cardiomyopathy, Ejection Fraction 15%." 2015, Presented at American Society Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Annual Meeting,
- "Leptomeningeal Inflammation and Altered CSF Chemistry in a Patient Treated with Intrathecal Morphine Infusion: Symptom Improvement with Cessation of Administration.." 2015, Presented at The American Academy of Pain Medicine's 31st Annual Meeting,
- "Chronic Pain Board Review." 2014, Presented at Department of Anesthesiology Grand Rounds,
- "Perioperative Manangement of Common Chronic Pain Modalities." 2013, Presented at Emory University Department of Anesthesiology Grand Rounds,
- "Economics of Global PONV Prophylaxis and Adequacy of Treatment in Our Surgical Population." 2008, Presented at American Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Meeting,
- "Economics of Return of Patients with Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting: Should We Treat all Surgical Patients Prophylactically?." 2008, Presented at Ohio State University Research Day,
- "Economics of Return of Patients with Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting: Should We Treat All Surgical Patients Prophylactically?." 2008, Presented at IARS 82nd Clinical and Scientific Congress,