You are here
- Home >
- Ehud Mendel, MD
Ehud Mendel, MD, FACS
- Physician, FGP-Neurological Surgery
- Professor, Integrated Systems Engineering
- Professor, Orthopaedics
- Professor, Neurological Surgery
- Professor, Internal Medicine
410 W 10th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 1991
Residency: Neurological Surgery, University of Southern California Medical Center, 1998
Fellowship: Neurological Surgery, University of Florida School of Medicine, 1997
Clinical Interests: Surgical management of spinal tumors.
Justine Skestos Endowed Chair. Neurological Spinal Surgery.
Spine Fellowship Support $65,000. Synthes.
Paper selected for front cover of Journal of Neurosurgery, Ectopic Extramedullary Hematopoiesis: Evaluation and Treatment of a Rare and Benign Paraspinal/Epidural Tumor. March 2013. Journal of Neurosurgery Spine Vol 18, Number 3, pgs 236-242.
#1 Top Hottest Article/Most downloaded article of International Journal of Radiation Oncology for 2011-Palliative Radiotherapy for Bone Metastases: An Astro Evidence-Based Guideline.. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology, Physics, Volume 79, Issue 4, March 2011, pgs 965-976.
Spine Fellowhsip Support $65,000. Synthes.
Selected member of Trauma and Tumor Knowledge Forum. SpineNET.
Selected. Best Doctors in America.
Chosen as one of. "America's Top Surgeons".
Quinn Family Fund-Recipient of $10,000 from the patient's family for outstanding patient care provided at OSU. An additional $600,000 was received in 2012 from Mr Quinn's estate to be split between Dr Mendel and Dr Clinton.. ..
Selected Surgeon Member. The Association for Collaborative Spine Research.
Voted "One of the 200 Spine Surgeons & Specialists to Know". Becker's Orthopedic and Spine Review.
Member of the Editorial Board. Journal of Surgical Oncology.
Voted "25 Great Phyisians in Ohio". Becker's Orthopedic and Spine Review.
Neurosurgery Research and Education Foundation (NERF). Spine Fellowship Grant Award $75,000.
Surgical Illustration that was published in The Journal of Neurosurgery-Reconstruction of the Pelvis and Lumbar-Pelvic Junction using 2 vasculerized Autologus bone grafts after en-bloc Resection for Iliosacral Chondrosarcoma won 2nd place-"The Future of P4 Medicine and Its Impact on Clinical Care". Johanna and Ralph Destefano Personalized Health Care Conference.
Voted "One of the 100 Best Spine Surgeons and Specialists in America". Becker's Orthopedic and Spine Review.
Recipient AO Spine, North America Fellowship Support Award for 2 years. ..
Best Doctors in Central Ohio. ..
Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals. ..
Awarded 5.8 million dollars in collaboration with Dr. Bill Marras Department of Engineering to conduct research and development of a personalized Biomechanical lumbar spine model. from Lanx, Inc..
One of America's Leading Experts on Spine Cancer. Identified by Vitals.
Obtain accreditation to the OSU Spine Fellowship. by The Society of Neurological Surgeon's Committee on Accreditation of Subspecialty Training (SNS/CAST)..
Who's Who in America. ..
Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals, "Honors Edition".
Working on collaboration between Neurosurgery the Department of Engineering and Lanx spine company for 6 Million Dollar Support of Computerize spine model.
Top Surgeon in America.
Spine Fellowship Support Award $75,000. Synthes.
Obtain AO/Synthes academic Grants for OSU residents to participate in Spine/hands-on courses.
The Joint Spine Section - AANS/CNS Cloward Fellowship Award to Dr. Jeff Golan, OSU Spine Fellow- mentor.
Chosen by the James Cancer Center as representative to meet with Lance Armstrong as part of The Lance Armstrong Foundation for the fight against cancer.
Recipient of the 2008 Columbus Business First Health Care Hereos Award: Finalist and Honorable Mention for Innovator.
Honorary Chair- The OSUMC Swing Classic Golf tournament. All proceeds donated to Department of Neurosurgery with recognition to Dr. Mendel's work.
America's Best Doctors. U.S. News & World Report.
Featured Physician, billboards in recognition of National Doctor's Day. The Ohio State University.
Quinn Family Fund; Recipient of $50,000 over 5 yrs. donated from patient's family for outstanding patient care provided at OSU.. The Quinn Family.
Notified of nomination to become Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). American Associate for the Advancement of Science.
Selected to Spine Oncology Study Group (SOSG) - Group of national and international physicians responible for the creation of guidelines for the management of spine tumors.
Mirza/Edgar apply to grants.
Recipient, $75,000. SYNTHES spine fellowship, donation.
Recipient, $150,000. George Skestos spine fellowship, donation.
First Recipient, $1.5 million. The Justine Skestos Chair in Minimally Invasive Neurological Spinal Surgery.
Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. University of Southern California.
Honors Program Graduate.
Hall of Fame. Nicholls State University.
Scholarship. Dollars for Scholars.
Undergraduate Senior Honor Society. Phi Kappa Phi.
Outstanding Young Men of America.
National Dean's List.
Who's Who in American Universities/Colleges.
'Summa Cum Laude' Graduate. Nicholls State University.
Undergraduate Junior Honor Society. Alpha Lambda Delta.
Scholarship. James Lynn Powell.
Scholarship. Thibodaux Lion's Club.
Undergraduate Freshman Honor Society. Phi Eta Siga.
Military Service Medal. Peace of Galilee War, Israel.
- Rao G, Klimo Jr P, McCutcheon I, Mendel E. 2008. "Development and Maturation of the Axial Skeleton: Development Abnormalities of the Cervical Spine." In Spine Trauma: Adult & Pediatric, edited by Kim DH, Ludwig SC, Vaccaro A, New York: Saunders.
- Mendel E. 2007. "Tumors of the Extradural Spine." In Tumors of the Brain and Spine, edited by Demonte F, Gilbert MR, Mahajan M, McCutcheon IE, New York: Springer Publishers.
- Mendel E, Buiot B, Yao K. 2006. "Anterior Thoracolumbar Instrumentation." In Neurosurgical Operative Atlas, edited by Wolfa and Resnick, New York: Thieme Publishers.
- Mendel E, Guiot B, Fessler R. 2006. "Management of Thoracic Disc and the Transpedicular Decompression." In Atlas of Neurosurgical Techniques, edited by Fessler RG, Sekhar LH, New York: Thieme Publishers.
- Guiot B, Mendel E, Fessler R. 2006. "Tumors of the Thoracolumbar Spine." In Atlas of Neurosurgical Techniques, edited by Fessler RG, Sekhar LH, New York: Thieme Publishers.
- Mendel E, Hentshel S, Guiot B. 2004. "Injuries to the Cervical Spine." In Principles of Neurosurgery, edited by Rengechary SS, Ellenbogen RG, 369 - 380. London: Elsevier Inc.
- Guiot B, Mendel E. 2004. "Degenerative Spondylosis." In Principles of Neurosurgery, edited by Rengechary SS, Ellenboger RG, 747 - 751. London: Elsevier Inc.
- Lin D, Mendel E, Guiot B. 2004. "Introduction to Neurophysiology." In Textbook of Neurointensive Care, edited by Layon, Gabrielli and Friedman, 103 - 116. Philadelphia: Elsevier Inc.
- Mendel E, Fessler R. 2000. "Transpedicular Decompression for Thoracic Herniated Disc." In Controversies in Spine Surgery Vol 2: Surgical Techniques & Medical Treatment, 168 - 179. St. Louis: Quality Medical Publishing, Inc.
- Albuquerque P, Alpuzzo M, Mendel E. 1998. "Pineal Region Masses: A Unified Approach." In Surgery of the Third Ventrical, 821 - 844. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins.
- Mendel E, Bourekas E, Gerszten P, Golan J, 2009, "Percutaneous Techniques in the treatment of spine tumors: What diagnostic and therapeutic indications and outcomes?." Spine Oncology focus Issue
- Chang E, Simon L, Mendel E, 2009, "Multidisciplinary management of malignant spinal cord compression." Current Cancer Therapy Reviews
- Alberto A. Uribe, Mirza N. Baig, M.D., Ph.D., Erika G. Puente, Adolfo Viloria, Ehud Mendel, Sergio D. Bergese, 2009, "Current Intra-Operative Devices to reduce Visual Lass After Spine Injury." Journal of Neurosurgery Focus
- Mendel E, 2009,
- Gerszten P, Yamada Y, Mendel E, 2009, "Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery for Metastatic Spine Disease: What are the options, indications, and outcomes?." Spine Oncology focus Issue:
- Groff M, Mendel E, 2008, "Integrated Medical Learning; Expansion of a Concept." Spine Section Congress Quarterly Fall 2008 24 - 25.
- Kitagawa R, Liebschner M, Mendel E, McCutcheon IE, 2008, "Intervertebral tunnel in noncontiguous vertebral body replacement." Journal of Neurosurgery Spine
- Giacomo V, McCutcheon I, Mendel E, 2008, "Extended lateral parascapular approach for resection of a giant multi-compartment thoracic schwannoma." Acta Neurochirurgica
- Dagnew E, Mendel E, Rhines L, Lang F, Gokaslan Z, McCutcheon I, 2008, "Single-stage transpedicular vertebrectomy (TPV) with circumferential decompression and fixation for the management of spinal metastasis: a 10 year experience." Journal of Neurosurgery
- Ferguson S, Marras W, Burr D, Woods S, Mendel E, Gupta P, 2008, "Quantification of a Meaningful Change in Low Back functional Impairment." Spine
- Mendel E, 2007, "Why I work Here." Health 2007 Winter 3. (publication of The Ohio State University Medical Center)
- Mendel E, Musleh W, Baig M, 2007, "Predictors of ambulatory function following decompressive surgery for metastatic epidural spinal cord compression." Neurosurgery
- Julka A, Karas C, Caragine L, Mendel E, 2007, "Pre-operative endovascular embolization of a renal cell carcinoma metastasis to the vertebral body using Onyx." Journal of Neurosurgery Spine
- Promod P, Mendel E, Ray-Chaudhury A, Ammirati M, Chiocca E, 2007, "Metastasis Development at site of cervical spine arthodesis." Neurosurgery
- Sun K, Tawackoli W, fukshansky M, Mendel E, Rhines L, Burton A, Liebschner M, 2007, "Premature adjacent vertebral fracture after vertebroplasty." Spine
- Lo, Simon, S; Chang, Eric, L; Yamada, Yoshiya; Sloan, Andrew, E; Suh, John, H; Mendel, Ehud, 2007, "Stereotactic radiosurgery and radiation therapy for spinal tumors.." Expert review of neurotherapeutics 7, no. 1,
- Mendel E, 2007, "The Role of Surgery in the Optimal Management of Spinal Tumors." Frontiers
- Mendel E, 2007, CNS Annual Meeting
- Templeton A, Sun K, Waschanszki M, Burton A, Wright K, Rhines LD, Mendel E, Liebschner M, 2007, "Intra-operative inferior-superior visualization of PMMA bolus in vertebroplasty." Journal of Radiology
- Chang, Eric, L; Shiu, Almon, S; Mendel, Ehud; Mathews, Leni, A; Mahajan, Anita; Allen, Pamela, K; Weinberg, Jeffrey, S; Brown, Barry, W; Wang, Xin Shelly; Woo, Shiao, Y; Cleeland, Charles; Maor, Moshe, H; Rhines, Laurence D, 2007, "Phase I/II study of stereotactic body radiotherapy for spinal metastasis and its pattern of failure.." Journal of neurosurgery. Spine 7, no. 2,
- Baig, Mirza, N; Lubow, Martin; Immesoete, Phillip; Bergese, Sergio, D; Hamdy, Elsayed-Awad; Mendel, Ehud, 2007, "Vision loss after spine surgery: review of the literature and recommendations.." Neurosurgical focus 23, no. 5,
- Mendel E, 2007, "Endowed Chairs and Professorships." Discovery 33, 44 -
- Sachs DC, Inamasu J, Mendel E, Guiot BH, 2006, "Transoral vertebroplasty for renal cell metasasis involving the axis: case report." Spine 24, no. 31, E925 - E928.
- McPherson, Christopher, M; Suki, Dima; McCutcheon, Ian, E; Gokaslan, Ziya, L; Rhines, Laurence, D; Mendel, Ehud, 2006, "Metastatic disease from spinal chordoma: a 10-year experience.." Journal of neurosurgery. Spine 5, no. 4,
- Feiz-Erfan I, Nadar R, Suki D, Mendel E, Chakrabarti I, Gokaslan Z, Rhines L, 2006, "Results of Surgical Treatment for Metastatic Disease Involving the Sacrum." The Spine Journal 5, no. 6, 121S - 122S.
- Mendel E, 2006, "Advances in treatment of spinal tumors." Physicians Practice 8, no. 16, A - 3.
- Sun K, Tawackoli W, Fukshansky M, Rhines L, Mendel E, Burton A, Liebschner M, 2006, "Disperse Cement Filling is More Important then Cement Material Properties in Biomechanics of Vertebroplasty." The Spine Journal 5, no. 6, 147S - 148S.
- Mendel E, 2006, AANS/CNS Annual Meeting
- Chakrabarti I, Burton AW, Rao G, Feiz-Erfan I, Hlatky R, Rhines LD, Mendel E, 2006, "Percutaneous vertebroplasty of myelomatous compression fracture in the presence of previous posterior instrumentation. Case Report.." Journal of Neurosurgery Spine 2, no. 5, 168 - 171.
- Rao, Ganesh; Ha, Chul, S; Chakrabarti, Indro; Feiz-Erfan, Iman; Mendel, Ehud; Rhines, Laurence D, 2006, "Multiple myeloma of the cervical spine: treatment strategies for pain and spinal instability.." Journal of neurosurgery. Spine 5, no. 2,
- Miller MJ, Mendel E, 2005, "Indications and rationale for use of vascularized fibula bone flaps in cervical spine athrodeses." Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Mendel E, 2005, "commentary on: Symptomatic epidural hematoma caused by lumbar synovial cyst rupture: report of two cases and review of the literature." Neurosurgery 5, no. 56, E1157 -
- Mendel E, 2005, American Association of neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting
- Bohinski RJ, Mendel E, Rhines LD, 2005, "High sacral amputation for chrodoma using a threadwire saw: case report and description of operative technique." Journal of Neurosurgery Spine 1, no. 3, 71 - 78.
- Mendel E, Burton A, Sawaya R, 2005, "commentary on: combination treatment of vertebral metastases using image-guided percutaneous radiofrequency ablation and vertebroplasty: a case report." Surgical Neurology no. 63, 474 - 475.
- Mendel E, Yao KC, 2005, "commentary on: Solitary thoracic osteochondroma: case report and review of the literature." Neurosurgery no. 56, E1379 -
- Mendel E, Burton A, Saway R, 2005, "Combination treatment of vertebral metastases using image-guided percutaneous radiofrequency ablation and vertebroplasty." Surgical Neurology 63, no. 5, 469 - 474.
- Mendel E, 2005, "commentary on: Paraplegia after tethered cord surgery: an uncommon combined anomaly of spinal arteriovenous fistula and sacral lipoma-case report.." Neurosurgery 1, no. 57, E598 -
- Mendel E, Dorai Z, 2005, "commentary on: Primary isolated amyloidoma of the lumbar spine causing neurological compromise: case report and literature review." Neurosurgery 1, no. 57, E196 -
- Burton, Allen, W; Reddy, Suresh, K; Shah, Hemant, N; Tremont-Lukats, Ivo; Mendel, Ehud, 2005, "Percutaneous vertebroplasty--a technique to treat refractory spinal pain in the setting of advanced metastatic cancer: a case series.." Journal of pain and symptom management 30, no. 1,
- Bohinski, Robert, J; Mendel, Ehud; Rhines, Laurence D, 2005, "Novel use of a threadwire saw for high sacral amputation. Technical note and description of operative technique.." Journal of neurosurgery. Spine 3, no. 1,
- Hentschel, Stephen, J; Burton, Allen, W; Fourney, Daryl, R; Rhines, Laurence, D; Mendel, Ehud, 2005, "Percutaneous vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty performed at a cancer center: refuting proposed contraindications.." Journal of neurosurgery. Spine 2, no. 4,
- Burton, Allen, W; Rhines, Laurence, D; Mendel, Ehud, 2005, "Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty: a comprehensive review.." Neurosurgical focus 18, no. 3,
- Chang EL, Shiu AS, Lii Mf, Rhines LD, Mendel E, Mahajan A, Weinberg JS, Mathews La, Brown Bw, Maor MH, cox JD, 2004, "Phase I clinical evaluation of near-simultaneous computed tomographic image-guided stereotactic body radiotherapy for spinal metastases." International Journal of Radiation Oncology, biology and Physics 5, no. 59, 1288 - 1294.
- Hentschel, Stephen, J; Rhines, Laurence, D; Shah, Hemant, N; Burton, Allen, W; Mendel, Ehud, 2004, "Percutaneous vertebroplasty in vertebra plana secondary to metastasis.." Journal of spinal disorders & techniques 17, no. 6,
- Hentschel, Stephen, J; Mendel, Ehud; Singh, Sanjay; Rhines, Laurence D, 2004, "Metastatic prostate carcinoma to the intradural extramedullary spinal compartment. Case report.." Journal of neurosurgery 100, no. 4 Suppl Spine,
- Nader, Remi; Rhines, Laurence, D; Mendel, Ehud, 2004, "Metastatic sacral tumors.." Neurosurgery clinics of North America 15, no. 4,
- Bohinski, Robert, J; Mendel, Ehud; Aldape, Kenneth, D; Rhines, Laurence D, 2004, "Intramedullary and extramedullary solitary fibrous tumor of the cervical spine. Case report and review of the literature.." Journal of neurosurgery 100, no. 4 Suppl Spine,
- Mendel E, 2004, North American Spine Society Nineteenth Annual Meeting
- Burton AW, Mendel E, 2003, "Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty: a comprehensive review." American Pain Society APS Bulletin 4, no. 13,
- Shiu AS, Chang EL, Ye J-S, Lii MF, Rhines LD, Mendel E, weinberg J, Singh S, Maor MH, Mohan R, Cox JD, 2003, "Near simultaneous computed tomography image-guided stereotatic spinal radiotherapy: an emerging paradigm for achieving true stereotaxy." International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, and Physics 3, no. 57, 605 - 613.
- Burton AW, Mendel E, 2003, "Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty: a comprehensive review." Pain Physician 3, no. 6, 335 - 341.
- Bohinski RJ, Rhines LD, Mendel E, 2003, "The use of stackable carbon fiber cage to reconstruct the anterior column of the spine following transthoracic corpectomy of a T10 renal cell metastasis." The Anterior Column- Clinical Report 2,
- Mendel E, 2003, "commentary in: Techniques promising for tumors in spine." Houston Chronical
- Mendel E, Khoo L, Go J, Hinton D, Zee C-S, Apuzzo M, 1999, "Intracerebral Whipple's disease diagnosed by stereotactic biopsy: a case report and review of the literature." Neurosurgery 1, no. 44, 203 - 209.
- Pikus H, Levy M, Gans W, Mendel E, McComb G, 1998, "Outcome, cost analysis, and long term follow-up in preterm infants with massive grade IV germinal matrix hemorrhage and progressive hydrocephalus." Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey 1, no. 53, 17 - 18.
- LeMay D, Sun J, Mendel E, Hinton D, Giannotta S, 1998, "Chondromyxoid fibroma of the temporal bone." Surgical Neurology 2, no. 48, 148 - 159.
- Pikus H, Gantz W, Mendel E, Levy M, McComb G, 1997, "Outcome and cost analysis in infants with massive grade IV germinal matrix hemorrhage and progressive hydrocephalus." Neurosurgery 5, no. 40, 983 - 989.
- Yamamoto Y, Mendel E, Raffel C, 1997, "Acrylic cranioplasty with alginate molding: technical note." Neurosurgery 1, no. 41, 305 - 307.
- Mendel E, Levy M, Raffel C, McComb JG, Pikus H, Nelson M, Gans W, 1996, "Surveillance imaging in children with primitive endodermal tumors." Neurosurgery 4, no. 38, 692 - 695.
- Mendel E, Levy M, Raffel C, McComb JG, Pikus H, Nelson M, Gans W, 1996, "Surveillance imaging in children with primitive endodermal tumors." Neurosurgery 4, no. 38, 692 - 695.
- Mendel E, Milefchik E, Ahmadi J, Gruen P, 1994, "Coccidioidomycotic brain abscess." Journal of Neurosurgery no. 80, 140 - 142.
- Mendel E, Lese G, gonzalez-Gomez I, Nelson M, Raffel C, 1994, "Isolated lumbosacral neuroenteric cyst with partial sacral agenesis." Neurosurgery 6, no. 35, 1159 - 1163.
- Wisniewski T, Mendel E, Morse E, Hilton C, Svec F, 1994, "Relationship between serum cyclo (HIS-PRO) levels and the nutritional status of HIV infected patients." Southern Medical Journal 3, no. 87, 348 - 351.
- Levy M, Lavine S, Mendel E, McComb JG, 1994, "The endoscopic stylet: technical note." Neurosugery 2, no. 35, 335 - 336.
- "Single-stage Transpedicular Vertebrectomy (TPV) with Circumferential Decompression and Fixation for the Management of Spinal Metastasis: A 10 year Experience." 2005, Presented at CNS, Boston,
- "En Bloc Resection of a Spinal Chonroid Cyst." 2009, Munich, DE|DEU
- "Surgical Management of Spinal Tumors." 2005, Columbus,
- "Surgical Management of Spinal Tumors." 2006, Burlington,
- "Management of Spine Tumors." 2007, Presented at Isreali Spine Society Meeting, Tel Aviv,
- "Early Halo Reduction/Immobilization of Acute Cervical Spine Fractures prior to MRI." 2002, Presented at SNS, Savannah,
- "CT Image-Guided Stereotactic Spine Radiosurgery: A Novel Paradigm for Achieving True Extracranial Stereotaxy." 2003, Presented at Sixth International Stereotactic Radiosurgery Society of Congress, Kyoto, JP|JPN
- "Management of Spine Tumors: Case presentations." 2005, Karlsbad, DE|DEU
- "Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty in Spinal Tumors: A Systematic Review of the Literature." 2009, Presented at 9th Annual Canadian Spine Society 2009, Gatineau,
- "Surgical Resection of Sacral Metastases: A Series of 19 Patients." 2004, Presented at AANS, Orlando,
- "Outcome and Cost Analysis in Infants with Massive Grave IV Germinal Matrix Hemorrhage and Progressive Hydrocephalus." 1994, Presented at AANS, Pediatric Section, St Louis,
- "Surveillance Imaging in children with PNET." 1994, Presented at AANS, Pediatric Section, St Louis,
- "An Evidenced-Based Algorithm for Cervical Spine Evaluation Following Blunt Trauma." 2002, Presented at CNS, SNS, Savannah,
- "Vertebroplasty/Kyphoplasty: What are the Diagnostic and Therapeutic Indications and Outcomes." 2008, Chicago,
- "Percutaneous Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty for Painful Vertebral compression fractures in patients with Multiple Myeloma." 2004, Presented at AANS, Orlando,
- "Pain Medicine Growth in a Tertiary Care Cancer Center: A Natural Experiment." 2005, Presented at World Congress of Pain Meeting, Sydney, AU|AUS
- "Management of Spine Tumors." 2008, Columbus,
- "Extravascular Transpedicular Embolization of a Renal Matastasis using the Onyx Liquid Embolization System." 2009,
- "Team approach to the operative management of the spinal surgery patient: spine course for operating room personnel." 2003, Austin,
- "Interim Results Phase I/II Evaluation of Stereotactic Radiation for Spinal Metastases." 2006, Presented at AANS, San Francisco,
- "Management of Spine Tumors." 2007, Mansfield,
- "Current techniques in lumbosacral fixation, minimizing complications in spine surgery." 2002, Dallas,
- "Visual loss after spinal surgery: Review of the literature and recommendations." 2008, Presented at Southern Neurosurgical Society Annual Meeting, Las Corabas, PR|PRI
- "Management of Spine Tumors." 2008, Skopje,
- "Early Complications of a "Start-up" Gamma Knife Radiosurgery Unit and a New Protocol for Emergent Management of Mechanical Hydraulic Failure." 1996, Presented at CNS, Montreal, CA|CAN
- "Near-Simultaneous CT Image-guided Stereotactic Spine Radiotherapy: Preliminary Clinical Experience." 2003, Presented at Sixth International Stereotactic Radiosurgery Society Congress, Kyoto, JP|JPN
- "Preoperative Endovascular Embolization of Renal Cell Metastasis to the Vertebral Body Using Onyx." 2007, Presented at Southern Neurosurgical Society Annual Meeting, Sea Island,
- "Complex Spinal Issues-Applications of Vertebroplasty/Kyphoplasty in the management of spine tumors." 2006, Presented at AO Spine, Latin America, XII Course, Florianopolis, BR|BRA
- "Management of Comples Spine Tumors: Case Presentations." 2004, Bologna, IT|ITA
- "Surgical Resection of Sacral Metastases: A Series of 19 patients." 2004, Presented at SNS, Amelia Island,
- "Multiple Myeloma." 2007, Columbus,
- "Surveillance Imaging in Children with PNET." 1995, Presented at AANS, Orlando,