You are here
- Home >
- Peter P. Le
Peter P. Le, M.S.
210 Baker Systems
1971 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
Peter is currently a Ph.D. candidate studying Biomechanics in the Department of Integrated Systems Engineering and a Graduate Research Associate at the Spine Research Institute. He received his M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines in 2007 and B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Colorado Denver in 2006. His research interests include musculoskeletal disorders and modeling, occupational biomechanics/physical ergonomics, spine, mind-body interaction, quantification of seating discomfort, myofascial trigger points, and muscle coactivation.
- Sommerich,Carolyn,M; Lavender,Steven,A; Umar,Radin,Zaid Radin; Le,Peter; Mehta,Jay; Ko,Pei-Ling; Farfan,Rafael; Dutt,Mohini; Park,Sanghyun, 2012, "A biomechanical and subjective assessment and comparison of three ambulance cot design configurations." ERGONOMICS 55, no. 11, 1350 - 1361.
- Le,Peter; Dufour,Jonathan; Monat,Heath; Rose,Joseph; Huber,Zachary; Alder,Emma; Umar,Radin,Zaid Radin; Hennessey,Bryan; Dutt,Mohini; Marras,William,S, 2012, "Association between spinal loads and the psychophysical determination of maximum acceptable force during pushing tasks." ERGONOMICS 55, no. 9, 1104 - 1114.
- Lu,Dawei; Le,Peter; Davidson,Bradley; Zhoij,Bing,He; Lu,Yun; Patel,Vikas; Solomonow,Moshe, 2008, "Frequency of cyclic lumbar loading is a risk factor for cumulative trauma disorder." MUSCLE & NERVE 38, no. 1, 867 - 874.
- Li,Li; Patel,Nirav; Solomonow,Deborah; Le,Peter; Hoops,Heather; Gerhardt,David; Johnson,Kyle; Zhou,Bing,He; Lu,Yun; Solomonow,Moshe, 2007, "Neuromuscular response to cyclic lumbar twisting." HUMAN FACTORS 49, no. 5, 820 - 829.
- Le,Peter; Solomonow,Moshe; Zhou,Bing-He; Lu,Yun; Patel,Vikas, 2007, "Cyclic load magnitude is a risk factor for a cumulative lower back disorder." JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE 49, no. 4, 375 - 387.
- Ferguson, SA, Allread, WS, Le, P, Rose, JD, Marras, WS, Shoulder Muscle Fatigue During Repetitive Tasks as Measured by Electromyography and Near-Infrared Spectroscopy. Human Factors: The Journal of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
Papers in Proceedings
- Ferguson, SA, Allread, WS, Le, P, Rose, JD, Marras, WS Shoulder muscle oxygenation during repetitive tasks. JOURNAL: "Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting." in Human Factors and Ergonomics Society. http://pro.sagepub.com/content/55/1/1039.short, (9 2012). 1039 - 1041.