You are here
- Home >
- Gregory G. Knapik
Gregory G. Knapik, M.S.
- Biodynamics Lab Research Coord, Integrated Systems Engineering
1971 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
Greg is the Director of Computational Modeling at the Spine Research Institute. His research focuses on advanced dynamic biomechanical model development and simulation, and applied ergonomic and biomechanical studies. Greg specializes in human data acquisition, multi-body dynamic simulations, biomedical imaging based model development, finite element modeling, and advanced numerical methods. He received his B.S. and M.S. in Mechanical Engineering at The Ohio State University, and has been a research engineer at the Spine Research Institute since 2005.
- Dufour,Jonathan,S; Marras,William,S; Knapik,Gregory,G, 2013, "An EMG-assisted model calibration technique that does not require MVCs." JOURNAL OF ELECTROMYOGRAPHY AND KINESIOLOGY 23, no. 3, 608-613 - 608-613.
- Ferguson,Sue,A; Marras,William,S; Allread,W,Gary; Knapik,Gregory,G; Splittstoesser,Riley,E, 2012, "Musculoskeletal disorder risk during automotive assembly: current vs. seated." APPLIED ERGONOMICS 43, no. 4, 671-678 - 671-678.
- Splittstoesser,Riley,E; Yang,Gang; Knapik,Greg,G; Trippany,David,R; Hoyle,Jeff,A; Lahoti,Parul; Korkmaz,Sahika,Vatan; Sommerich,Carolyn,M; Lavender,Steven,A; Marras,William,S, 2007, "Spinal loading during manual materials handling in a kneeling posture." JOURNAL OF ELECTROMYOGRAPHY AND KINESIOLOGY 17, no. 1, 25-34 - 25-34.
- Korkmaz,S,V; Hoyle,J,A; Knapik,G,G; Splittstoesser,R,E; Yang,G; Trippany,D,R; Lahoti,P; Sommerich,C,M; Lavender,S,A; Marras,W,S, 2006, "Baggage handling in an airplane cargo hold: An ergonomic intervention study." INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL ERGONOMICS 36, no. 4, 301-312 - 301-312.