You are here
- Home >
- Mina Alizadeh
Mina Alizadeh, M.S.
- Graduate Research Associate, Integrated Systems Engineering
210 Baker Systems
1971 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
Mina Alizadeh is a Ph.D. student in the Department of Integrated Systems Engineering and currently works as a Graduate Research Associate in the Spine Research Institute. She received her M.S. in Mechanical Engineering at University Teknologi Malaysia in 2012. Her research interests include spine biomechanics, developing biomechanical models of human and animal spine, and the design and development of spinal implants and instruments.
- Heidari,Milad; Kadir,Mohammed,Rafiq Abdul; Fallahiarezoodar,Ali; Harun,Muhamad,Noor; Alizadeh,Mina; Kashani,Jamal, 2012, "Biomechanical assessment of unconstrained elbow prosthesis after total elbow replacement: A finite element analysis." APPLIED MECHANICS AND INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES 234, 7-10 - 7-10.
- M. Alizadeh, M.R. Abdul Kadir, Md. Golam Hossain, and T. Kamarul., "Biomechanical Evaluation of Segmental Pedicle Screw Fixation in Thoracolumbar Spine: A Finite Element Study.." Computers in Biology and Medicine
Papers in Proceedings
- Heidari,M; Kadir,M,Rafiq Bin Dato Abdul; Fallahiarezoodar,A; Alizadeh,M "Stress Distribution Analysis on Semi Constrained Elbow Prosthesis during Flexion and Extension Motion." in 5th Kuala Lumpur International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (BIOMED 2011). (1 2011).
- M. Alizadeh, M. R. Abdulkadir,S. Saldanha "Biomechanical Effects of Short Construct Spine Posterior Fixation, in Thoracolumbar Region with L1 Burst Fracture.." in IEEE EMBS Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Sciences (IECBES).. (12 2010).