SRI-Ergonomics consultants are board-certified professional ergonomists (CPEs) who have decades of both academic and industrial experience providing quantitative ergonomics services to a diverse array of industries.
Our experts specialize in translating the latest evidence-based research into a company's unique workplace, to help improve safety, prevent injuries, and increase productivity. SRI-Ergonomics solutions are unlike any checklist or other big-box solution, in that they are both customized based on specific needs and backed by decades of research and validation.
Our consulting services include activities such as:
- Ergonomics evaluations within a facility to identify and prioritize areas with potentially harmful exposures
- Detailed quantitative ergonomics assessments of specific work activities and production areas
- Multi-facility systems assessments of industrial environments
- Assistance integrating ergonomics initiatives within existing work environments
- Evaluation and testing of consumer products and equipment
We provide ergonomics services, nationwide, across a diverse array of industries and occupational settings.