SRI-Ergonomics consultants are board-certified professional ergonomists (CPEs) who have decades of both academic and industrial experience providing quantitative ergonomics services to a diverse array of industries.
Our experts specialize in translating the latest evidence-based research into a company's unique workplace, to help improve safety, prevent injuries, and increase productivity. SRI-Ergonomics solutions are unlike any checklist or other big box solution, in that they are both customized based on specific needs and backed by decades of research and validation.
Our consulting services include activities such as:
- Ergonomics evaluations within a facility to identify and prioritize areas with potentially harmful exposures
- Detailed quantitative ergonomics assessments of specific work activities and production areas
- Multi-facility systems assessments of industrial environments
- Assistance integrating ergonomics initiatives within existing work environments
- Evaluation and testing of consumer products and equipment
We provide ergonomics services, nationwide, across a diverse array of industries and occupational settings.
Click here to see some examples of our success stories.
CONTACT SRI-ERGONOMICS to discuss how our experienced consultants can work with your team to address and solve your ergonomics issues.